Psalms 40:3 He has given me a new song to sing, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see what he has done and be amazed. They will put their trust in the LORD. 6 You take no delight in sacrifices or offerings. Now that you have made me listen, I finally understand you don't require burnt offerings or sin offerings. 8 I take joy in doing your will, my God, for your instructions are written on my heart. 9 I have told all your people about your justice. I have not been afraid to speak out, as you, O LORD, well know. 10 I have not kept the good news of your justice hidden in my heart; I have talked about your faithfulness and saving power. I have told everyone in the great assembly of your unfailing love and faithfulness.
- Its not about doing great acts of sacrifice, but to obey Him, thats more important. We should not be afraid to speak out about His justice and faithfulness and saving power. You should declare in the great assembly (in front of everyone) His unfailing love and faithfulness. Speak out what He reveals to us so that the church is edified and blessed.
Proverbs 10:11, 12
The words of the godly are a life-giving fountain; the words of the wicked conceal violent intentions. Hatred stirs up quarrels, but love makes up for all offenses.
- These are the standards by which we can measure if it can be shared or not. - It should give life and encouragement to the body of Christ.
- It should not be with violent or wrong intentions
- It should not stir up quarrels or hatred.
We should speak boldly in love. If there are any mistakes, love will cover all offenses caused.
But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
- With exercise, the mistakes will disappear and we will be able to walk in the authentic because we would be able to discern correctly.
Tags: christian - Visits: 7521 - No Comments